Mifa is part of a team that makes a difference. Because with our precision extrusion, nothing is impossible. We produce profiles that save lives, land planes safely, make cars drive more economically and so on. Will you become one of our new precision heroes?
And what else?
For this position, we are looking for a strong team player and knowledge carrier within the machining world. You are quality-conscious, have good communication skills and can switch quickly within a dynamic environment.
The work consists of making complex products ready for production on CNC-controlled machine tools. The diversity of products is great; almost every product is unique.
This makes the work extremely challenging and dynamic. You will also work closely with the quality department and the work preparation department. You will communicate your findings to the work preparation department with regard to optimising the production process. The main common goal is to continuously improve quality and lead time. Quality assurance is an absolute must. We work with the latest version of TopSolid.
At Mifa we attach great value to the personal and professional development of our employees. In your role as CNC Engineer, you will play a central role in this as a practical trainer. You enjoy passing on your knowledge and get energy from guiding and developing colleagues.
Brief summary of your main duties:
- The start-up and transfer from project to production;
- The deployment of high-tech tooling and moulds;
- Setting up the complex products with challenging dimensional tolerances;
- Supervising, developing and training fellow operators and set setters.
The machinery of the machining department consists of ca. 32 CNC machine tools with both fully automated and semi-automated machines. It works with tolerances of ±0.02 mm and wall thicknesses from 0.25 mm. Profile sizes range from Ø 3mm to Ø 180mm. Furthermore, the department consists of the tool shop, work preparation and service department.
What we expect from you
- You have extensive experience with complex machining processes and challenging dimensional tolerances;
- You get energy from guiding and developing colleagues;
- You have MBO 4 level or comparable level gained through experience;
- Experience with Topsolid or a comparable programme;
- You have a hands-on mentality and strong problem-solving skills.
What you can expect from us
27 holiday days
A good pension scheme in line with PME
Flexible starting hours
104 extra schedule hours of leave, which means that, among other things, only 6.5 hours are worked on Fridays
Here's what we care about at Mifa
Have you become enthusiastic and are you the new precision hero we are looking for?
We are delighted to hear from you! We look forward to meeting you and discovering together whether it’s a good match, both for Mifa and for you, matching your ambitions.
"*" indicates required fields